José Luis García is a 24×7 Support Team in EDICOM and tells us some details about his work. Find out a little more about his professional profile in this interview.
WHAT THEY DO
- Monitoring EDICOM systems and applications.⠀
- Keeping customers and technicians up to date on everything that might affect the service provided.⠀
- Coordinating with the R&D and/or Systems department to resolve incidents for clients.⠀
- Customer service and outsourcing monitoring.⠀
- Setting up gateways to the networks to which we are interconnected.⠀
- Managing service registration and deregistrations.⠀
- Problem-solving, teamwork, flexibility, discipline, commitment and reaction.⠀
EDICOM is a multinational leader in business-to-business software and data integration services, with offices in Seville, Paris, Milan, New York, Buenos Aires, Mexico City and São Paulo. From our headquarters in Valencia, we work with cutting-edge technologies, researching and innovating to provide the best solutions to big companies worldwide.
WE WORK in an international environment with agile methodologies that will immerse you in every project help you achieve excellence, along with your team, in each of our areas: R+D, software development, systems and infrastructure, applications integration, support and business development.
WE TRUST in talent as a driver of professional growth within EDICOM and encourage the evolution and technical enhancement of each employee through ongoing training.
LOOK AFTER our workers, with a great professional environment based on familiarity, flexibility and teamwork, as well as team building and sports activities, language training and health insurance.