Happy Programmers’ Day! What better way to celebrate it than by gifting the course: Angular – The Complete Guide (2020 Edition – 45 hours). If you want it to be yours, take part in our prize draw on Instagram @edicomgroup_hr and keep growing as a developer. It’s really easy:
- Follow @edicomgroup_hr.
- Give a “like” the post of the giveaway on Instagram.
- Mention a friend in a comment on the post of the giveaway on Instagram.
You can take part until September 17 at 11:59 pm. The winner will be announced on September 18.
Further information on the course.
You will learn to:
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 10.
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular application and how to use it.
- Use the gained, deep understanding of the Angular fundamentals to quickly establish yourself as a frontend developer.
Recommended requirements to take the course:
- NO Angular 1 or Angular 2 knowledge is required!
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge helps, but isn’t a must-have.
- Prior TypeScript knowledge also helps but isn’t necessary to benefit from this course.
You will have four weeks of access to the Udemy platform to take the course.
EDICOM is a multinational leader in business-to-business software and data integration services, with offices in Seville, Paris, Milan, New York, Buenos Aires, Mexico City and São Paulo. From our headquarters in Valencia, we work with cutting-edge technologies. Moreover researching and innovating to provide the best solutions to big companies worldwide.
WE WORK in an international environment with agile methodologies that will immerse you in every project help you achieve excellence, along with your team, in each of our areas. Areas like R+D, software development, systems and infrastructure, applications integration, support and business development.
WE TRUST in talent as a driver of professional growth within EDICOM. Moreover encourage the evolution and technical enhancement of each employee through ongoing training.
And WE LOOK AFTER our workers, with a great professional environment based on familiarity, flexibility and teamwork. As well as team building and sports activities, language training and health insurance.