EDICOM provides emergency and evacuation training. The company’s emergency team recently received training in emergency and evacuation measures. This session will help ensure coordinated action in the event of an alarm situation in the company.
The course included a review of the functions that each group will be responsible for. Their united behaviour will be crucial to successfully dealing with an emergency scenario.
The emergency team is divided into groups as follows:
– Emergency Response Coordinator. The Coordinator is the highest authority, as they decide how to act in an emergency.
– Intervention team. They go to the location where the emergency has been detected and take action using the means available.
– Alarm and evacuation team. The team must guarantee that the alarm has been raised and ensure evacuation.
– First-aid team. The team provides first-aid to anyone injured during the emergency.
– Nightshift team and special intervention, evacuation and alarm areas. Their functions are focused on blocking elevators, intervening in the affected area and ensuring total evacuation.
In parallel, EDICOM has a permanent contingency plan for catastrophes that guarantee customer service. To this end, 25% of our staff works from home, so that in the event of any epidemiological catastrophe, flood-destruction of our facilities or inability to access them, we can continue working for our clients and provide them with totally normal service.
EDICOM is a multinational leader in business-to-business software and data integration services, with offices in Seville, Paris, Milan, New York, Buenos Aires, Mexico City and São Paulo. From our headquarters in Valencia, we work with cutting-edge technologies, researching and innovating to provide the best solutions to big companies worldwide.
WE WORK in an international environment with agile methodologies that will immerse you in every project help you achieve excellence, along with your team, in each of our areas: R+D, software development, systems and infrastructure, applications integration, support and business development.
WE TRUST in talent as a driver of professional growth within EDICOM and encourage the evolution and technical enhancement of each employee through ongoing training.
WE LOOK AFTER our workers, with a great professional environment based on familiarity, flexibility and teamwork, as well as team building and sports activities, language training and health insurance.