EDICOM sponsors launch of QA Minds Europe. This is the first time in Europe for QA Minds, a community of professionals and specialists in testing where we can share experiences and knowledge in quality control and software testing through events and workshops with the best experts in the world.
The QA Minds Europe launch event is taking place on September 28 at the Go Hub co-working space in Valencia. The day will feature renowned speakers from the testing community including Simon Stewart, Selenium project director; Dan Cuellar, creator of Appium; Andrew Krug, founder of Lazy Coder and expert in Selenium; Diego Molina, creator of Zalenium, Selenium Committer and Software Engineer in Sauce Labs; Blanca Moreno, co-founder of QA Minds Latin America and Europe; or Jesús Sánchez, QA Lead in Onestic, among others.
After the launch day, on September 30 and October 1, also in Go Hub, workshops will be held focused on:
- Automation with Selenium – Andrew Krug, Lazy Coder founder and expert in Selenium.
- Testing Mobile Apps with Appium – Jose Pita, Mobile automation engineer at Wikimedia.
- Simplifying and improving automated testing with Docker – Diego Molina, Selenium Committer and Software Engineer at Sauce Labs.
If you would like to attend the free launch event on September 28 or the workshops on September 30 and October 1, you can register here.
Further information on the event and talks at email@example.com
What is QA Minds Europe?
QA Minds Europe is the extension of QA Minds Latin America, which is a company and a community with extensive and acknowledged experience in testing in Latin America. This network of specialists and professionals spread their knowledge and share their experiences related with software testing and quality control through different talks and events throughout Europe.
Their aims are:
- Promote visibility for the professional QA community in Europe.
- Provide different types of testing through events and workshops throughout the year, in different cities in Europe with specialists from the best digital companies worldwide.
- Set up a roadmap as a result of the contribution of the QA community, whose aim is development of the QA professional group.
- Publish a semi-annual report on the state of “quality culture management” in Europe.