Jéssica Carpintero, Software Engineer at EDICOM, tells us what he most likes about his job, the challenges he deals with on a daily basis and some curious facts about the company that may surprise you.
About the Software engineer
WHAT THEY DO
- Development, expansion and maintenance of applications in the EDICOM CLOUD platform.
- Analysing new applications.
- Contributing their knowledge in technological innovation.
- Working under agile SCRUM methodologies.
WHAT CONCERNS THEM
- Turning out the highest quality work in the quickest time possible to help achieve common goals. Researching new technology solutions.
- Innovative, creative, teamwork, commitment, constructive, communicative and constant.
EDICOM is a multinational leader in business-to-business software and data integration services, with offices in Seville, Paris, Milan, New York, Buenos Aires, Mexico City and São Paulo. From our headquarters in Valencia, we work with cutting-edge technologies, researching and innovating to provide the best solutions to big companies worldwide.
WE WORK in an international environment with agile methodologies that will immerse you in every project help you achieve excellence, along with your team, in each of our areas: R+D, software development, systems and infrastructure, applications integration, support and business development.
WE TRUST in talent as a driver of professional growth within EDICOM and encourage the evolution and technical enhancement of each employee through ongoing training.
And WE LOOK AFTER our workers, with a great professional environment based on familiarity, flexibility and teamwork, as well as team building and sports activities, language training and health insurance.