EDICOM has a great atmosphere thanks to an all-terrain team that loves having a great time. This is reflected in the schedule of events to encourage team building.
Christmas and summer around the table
At Christmas and in summer we celebrate the fact that we are a great team (at work and in downtime) with our traditional lunches and dinners. They are always a source of fun, surprises and toasting!
We invite our employees and their partners on a trip to enjoy a few days away with the team and bolster ties beyond work. Tozeur, Bayahibe, Camino de Santiago Alcácer Do Sal are some of the destinations we have visited. The 8th Convention will take place in 2020.
Open air days
We like to enjoy the outdoors and nature, so we organize excursions with employees and their families to engage in activities and have lunch in the countryside. Ideal for recharging batteries!
Tournaments and races
Paddle, tennis, go-karts, bowling, running… any excuse is perfect to have a good time with colleagues. Throughout the year tournaments from different disciplines take place or we sign up for races to enjoy practising team activities.
Every year, all EDICOM employees receive a gift to accompany their well-deserved vacation. We love summer and receiving gifts… even more!
Open door sessions
With the aim of bringing the company closer to the family, we organize thematic conferences in our facilities, for example on robotics and sports for children. Getting to know EDICOM first-hand!
- EDICOM holds Junior Programming and E-Sports Sessions July 26, 2023 The kids had an incredible experience at the company's facilities. They had the time of… Read more
- EDICOM holds Christmas Dinner in its various branch offices January 4, 2023 After a hiatus period due to the pandemic, EDICOM resumes its traditional Christmas dinners in… Read more
- EDICOM holds 8th Convention in Ibiza and Formentera August 4, 2022 On the occasion of its 25th anniversary, EDICOM celebrated the eighth convention in its history… Read more
- EDICOM holds its first Counter Strike Tournament July 16, 2021 The organizers, Nacho Serna and José Manuel Blasco, both QA Automation Engineer, tell us a… Read more
- EDICOM celebrates its traditional Christmas Eve toast December 30, 2020 Messages of gratitude, satisfaction for a job well done and nostalgia to return to our… Read more
- Free leisure plans and resources for lockdown #02 April 24, 2020 Since the onset of quarantine, every Friday we share ideas with EDICOM employees to make… Read more