We kick off November being directly involved in one of the initiatives that take place within the Technovation Girls programme in its 2023/24 edition.
This time round, EDICOM is pleased to offer its headquarters in Valencia to hold this meeting, where various committed companies and organisations will meet to explain how they are dealing with their involvement in this arrangement, as well as to set new challenges to take on together to continue growing and adding to the STEAM commitment.
Technology companies such as EDICOM, NTT Data, Ford, GFT, Schneider Electric, Exfo, Tragsa, Infoverity, Accenture, 480, Consum, Flor de Mayo and many other contributing organisations now supporting the STEAM dream of many girls will be at the meeting to share their vision and experiences of the programme.
📅 2 november
🏢 EDICOM Valencia
Parque Tecnológico de Paterna. C/ de Charles Robert Darwin, 8, 46980 Paterna, Valencia.
[ From 10:00h to 12:30h ]
- Inauguration by Ana Darder Navarro, Deputy Technical Director and Head of Human Resources from EDICOM.
- Testimony: Current employee of EDICOM and ex-Technovation, Isabel Nácher.
- Testimony: Experiences and learning of the team participating in Technovation Girls.
- Presentation of companies attending: How have they collaborated in Technovation Girls?
- Brainstorming: New STEAM commitments and challenges.
If you want to join us because you are a company or organisation that is interested in supporting STEAM projects, please do not hesitate to contact us to join the event. You will be welcome!
ⓘ Registration deadline for attendance → 30/10/2023.
We will be sharing experiences and setting specific goals to boost the presence of women in STEAM careers!
We are waiting for you to transform the world.🌐💼👧
This event is organised by Technovation Girls CV, EDICOM, Talent Growth y L’Ajuntament de València.