24×7 Technical Support Consultant [Mexico City]
Mexico City, Mexico
15.000 a 20.000 MXN gross monthly
How would you like to monitor our systems and applications? And our managed SaaS solutions? Authorizing gateways with our interconnected networks? We accompany you in your growth towards achieving excellence as a professional through ongoing technology training sessions and regular performance assessments.
EDICOM is a multinational leader in integration of B2B applications and services between companies, with work offices located in Valencia, Seville, Paris, Milan, Mexico City, New York, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Bogota. At EDICOM we work with cutting-edge technologies such as Angular, Docker or Kubernetes and are constantly researching new technologies that can provide scalability and security to all our cloud-based services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring our systems and applications.
- Opening incidents with R&D/Systems for issues detected and coordinating with these departments to find solutions.
- Reporting to technicians and clients on service outages or issues detected.
- 24×7 telephone customer service when there is no Preferential Service.
- Monitoring our Managed SaaS solutions (Outsourcing)
- Authorizing gateways with the networks we are interconnected with.
- Tasks involving registration and cancellation of our services.
What are we looking for in you?
- Technical degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or IT Equipment Support and Maintenance.
- Hard-working, disciplined people with initiative in research.
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows systems, networks, firewalls, routers, load balancers and databases
- Availability for flexible work schedule with alternate morning, afternoon and night shifts. (Evening and night shifts will be in remote working mode).
Advantages of the position
What do we offer?
- Immediate entry to the International 24×7 Support Department.
- Indeterminate contract.
- Salary in line with experience, qualifications and languages. Monthly salaries from 15,000 to 20,000 MXN gross. Regular salary reviews.
- Benefits better than legally stipulated.
- Permanent/stable job.
- Training/education period courtesy of the company.
- Professional career. Ongoing technological training. Technical specialization.
- Working on major projects for top-tier domestic and international organizations.
- Great professional environment
- Social benefits (insurance for major medical expenses, team building activities, language training …).