Cloud Engineer [Morocco]
Would you like to administer CLOUD/corporate infrastructure? Participate in the design of new generation infrastructures? Install, commissionate and monitor of applications developed by R+D?
EDICOM is one of the largest international benchmarks specialising in electronic data interchange, electronic archiving and qualified trust services based on our proprietary technology infrastructure.
Your responsibilities would be:
- CLOUD/corporate administration infrastructure (server administration, communications equipment, security, operating systems Windows and Linux, DBs, etc.), user workstations and cybersecurity.
- Mantein actual Cloud systems and participate in the design of new generation infrastructures.
- Installation, commissioning and monitoring of applications developed by R+D.
- Processing technologies such as high availability database systems, app load balancers, virtualization or software defined storage.
What do we look for in you?
- Telecommunications Engineer or Computer Scientist Engeneer.
- Proven experience administering Linux, also valuing experience in networks, firewalls, routers, load balancers, databases and other knowledge related with systems and architectures.
- Hard-working, disciplined people with initiative in research.
- Availability to work full-time and shifts.
Advantages of the position
What we offer?
- Indefinite contract.
- Regular salary reviews. Initial salary according to experience, qualifications and languages.
- Initial specialization period courtesy of the company (2 months).
- Professional career. Ongoing technological training. Technical specialization.
- Good working atmosphere.
- Health insurance.