Country Marketing Manager [Valencia]
27.000 - 33.000 € gross per year
Did you know that EDICOM is one of the world’s leading EDI and e-invoicing companies? And that the e-billing market is growing 19% annually and is forecast to be worth more than $20 billion by 2026?
At EDICOM, we help companies to digitalize through the development of SaaS solutions (Software as a Service), automating and integrating the exchange of data (EDI), eliminating manual insertion errors and unnecessary use of paper worldwide. The firm has subsidiaries in New York, Milan, Paris, Valencia, Seville, Murcia, Mexico City, Bogota, Buenos Aires and Sao Paulo.
Our international operations are consolidating in Europe and expanding eastward from our headquarters in Valencia, Spain. So, we are looking to increase our marketing force by recruiting 2 Country Marketing Managers or people who are ready to become Country Marketing Managers to take our SaaS marketing strategy to the next level.
Under the supervision of the corporate marketing manager, your main challenge will be the planning and management of marketing actions, mainly focused on multinationals looking for EDI, e-invoicing and tax compliance solutions (VAT Compliance, E-Reporting, etc.).
By placing our service at the centre, you will manage the entire project process, with a 360º vision: from researching new actions with the country sales manager, their design and presentation, their management/implementation to their ROI.
How to overcome the challenge?
- You will hold meetings with the country sales managers assigned, to plan marketing actions in line with their qualitative and quantitative objectives.
- You will act as the facilitator of the representative action, designing strategies to capture and qualify leads that will be integrated into the company’s CRM for use by the sales force.
- You will carry out the actions defined in your planning, such as content creation and dissemination, webinar organization, SEM campaign design, etc.
- You will have the marketing department’s own resources (content, graphic design, web design, SEO…), as well as those of external suppliers such as inbound marketing agencies.
- You will study and apply corrective actions to their strategies and actions when you see that they do not achieve the expected result. To this end, you will have to show a constant analytical attitude and use specific tools to measure conversion metrics, positioning, keyword indexing, etc.
- You will perform competence analysis in content positioning and Ads campaigns to help us in our upcoming marketing decisions.
What we are looking for in you:
- We are looking for you to have experience in the tasks described at the vacant position. We expect you to have at least 2 years of experience on the tasks that are exposed in the requirements. We would like you to be familiar with or have a good disposition towards B2B marketing and new technologies, situating the innovations and benefits of EDICOM software at the core, with a proactive attitude.
- University degree in Marketing, in Commerce and Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations or related fields.
- Knowledge of SEO, web analytics, Inbound & Nurturing and SEM.
- Proactive attitude, willingness to learn, aptitude for teamwork and focused on results.
- Good English level.
- Organizational and managerial ability to plan and coordinate the execution of tasks in a timely manner in line with the company’s marketing objectives.
- You must be accustomed to working in a team, methodical and organized, easily able to interact with any member of the organization, and with a high degree of autonomy in the performance of your work.
Indeed, it would be great if you’re familiar with some tools we’re working with on a daily basis, although we’re looking for curious, innovative and creative people that provides more than their prior experiences:
- Tools for website analysis, as ScreamingFrog.
- Semrush or similar tools for keywords research and content audit.
- Google analytics, key for KPI’s analysis and then, taking upcoming actions.
- LinkedInMarketingSolutions or Google Ads for social media activation campaigns.
- ActiveCampaign or Hubspot for the creation of Inbound Marketing campaigns.
Advantages of the position
What we offer:
- You will be part of high-growth company with a mission of great international impact: we are connecting companies around the world and digitizing their processes thanks to our software solutions.
- You will have an international, uninterrupted, full-time, initial training course lasting almost 3 months in which you will learn about EDICOM and become fully immersed in all of the company’s services and organizational flows.
- You will have the confidence and stability to be concerned about nothing but your career with the company. Indefinite contract.
- A clear salary package with a competitive fixed salary. On an annual basis, we will review your growth, concerns and salary career path together.
If you are attracted by the challenge and believe you can take our sales strategy to another level, sign up for the offer and get to know us!