Data Analytics Specialist [Valencia]
Would you like to tackle large volumes of data? Extracting knowledge and managing it to facilitate decision making for large companies around the world? We accompany you in your growth to achieve excellence as a professional, working under agile methodologies, with ongoing training sessions in soft and hard skills, as well as periodic performance evaluations.
EDICOM is a multinational leader in integration of B2B applications and services between companies, with work offices located in Valencia, Seville, Paris, Milan, Mexico City, New York, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Bogota. At EDICOM we work with cutting-edge technologies such as Angular, Docker or Kubernetes and are constantly researching new technologies that can provide scalability and security to all our cloud-based services.
Their responsibilities will include:
- Analysing clients’ needs (internal and external) and designing specifications.
- Data gathering, debugging according to the client’s requirements and data analysis.
- Design and implementation of data visualization to support decision making.
- User training, providing the client with installation support and guidance.
What are we looking for in you?
- Degree in IT + Master in Big Data or Degree in Data Science. Final year undergraduate or master’s degree applications will be assessed.
- Person with great working capacity and disciplined. Good communicator, decisive and approachable.
- Good level of English (B2 minimum).
- Academic records and/or possible professional experiences will be appreciated.
Advantages of the position
What do we offer?
- Immediate incorporation to the Software Integration department to carry out data analysis, debugging and data processing for internal applications and applications with clients.
- Indefinite contract or internship in company plus indefinite hiring. Possibility of completing degree or master final project.
- Professional career. Ongoing technological training. Technical specialization.
- Working on major projects for top-tier domestic and international organizations.
- Good working atmosphere.
- Flexible schedule and possibility of remote working, according to needs.
- Initial salary according to experience, value and languages, starting from €22,000 gross per annum.
- Regular salary reviews.
- Social benefits (private medical insurance, gym and sports activities, teambuilding actions, language training and parking facilities).