Information Security Auditor [Valencia]
25.000 - 30.000 €
We are seeking an Information Security Auditor for our head office in Valencia. The successful applicant will join the Systems Department. We are looking for an organized, tenacious and careful person with experience in rollout and maintenance of management systems.
EDICOM is a multinational leader in integration of B2B applications and services between companies, with work offices located in Valencia, Seville, Paris, Milan, Mexico City, New York, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Bogota. At EDICOM we work with cutting-edge technologies such as Angular, Docker or Kubernetes and are constantly researching new technologies that can provide scalability and security to all our cloud-based services.
Their responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of the management systems implemented in the organization: ISO27001, ISO20000.
- Coordination of service authorization processes with the competent bodies or authorities.
- Management of all the organization’s auditing processes, both internal and external and for certification.
- Collaboration with other departments, resolving management system-related issues.
- Consulting on the improvement of processes to help the organization become more efficient and productive.
What are we looking for in you?
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Telecommunications.
- Knowledge of working methodologies in the auditing and governance processes of management systems.
- Experience in the rollout and maintenance of management systems.
- Technical experience in Information Security will be appreciated.
- Good level of English (B2 minimum).
Advantages of the position
What do we offer?
- Immediate start.
- Indefinite contract.
- Initial training period and management systems courtesy of the company.
- Professional career. Ongoing technological training.
- Working on major domestic and international top-tier projects.
- Good working atmosphere.
- Flexible schedule.
- Initial salary according to experience, qualifications and languages. From 25,000 to 30,000 euros gross per annum. Regular salary reviews.
- Company benefits (private medical insurance, gym and sports activities, teambuilding actions, language training, parking…).