International e-learning technician [Valencia]
We are seeking an international e-learning training technician for the Pre-sales department in our Valencia offices. You will be joining an important international project in which you will be responsible for the management, design and creation of training content.
EDICOM is a multinational leader in integration of B2B applications and services between companies, with work offices located in Valencia, Seville, Paris, Milan, Mexico City, New York, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Bogota. At EDICOM we work with cutting-edge technologies such as Angular, Docker or Kubernetes and are constantly researching new technologies that can provide scalability and security to all our cloud-based services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Institutional design and content layout.
- Content creation and review.
- Tutoring trainees.
What are we looking for in you?
- Degree or higher level training cycle in IT, Telecommunications or related areas.
- Hard-working and disciplined people.
- Good communicator, decisive and approachable.
- English level B2 or equivalent.
- We also appreciate professional experience in the creation of e-learning technical training materials and use of technologies such as Blackboard, Moodle or Moodlerooms.
Advantages of the position
What do we offer you?
- Immediate start.
- Indefinite contract.
- Initial salary according to experience, qualifications and languages. Regular salary reviews.
- Initial specialization period courtesy of the company (2 months).
- Professional career. Ongoing technological training. Technical specialization.
- Good working atmosphere.
- Working on major international projects.
- Company benefits (medical insurance, gym, sports and team building activities, language training, parking…).
- Flexible schedule and possibility of teleworking, according to needs.