International IT Account Manager [Milan]
27.000 - 32.000 €
Would you like to move into the ICT arena combined with sales? Working with companies from all over the world using different languages? Researching new markets or strategic sectors in different countries? Designing business development plans? We accompany you in your growth to achieve excellence as a professional.
EDICOM is a multinational leader in integration of B2B applications and services between companies, with work offices located in Valencia, Seville, Paris, Milan, Mexico City, New York, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Bogota. At EDICOM we work with cutting-edge technologies such as Angular, Docker or Kubernetes and are constantly researching new technologies that can provide scalability and security to all our cloud-based services.
Their responsibilities will include:
- Prospection of international and domestic accounts, as well as the optimal proposal for customized EDI solutions.
- Designing and implementing business development plans to achieve the best possible positioning for Edicom as an EDI partner with a view to maximizing returns and margins.
- Taking part in the drafting and design of the business strategy for the subsidiary.
- Developing a solid relationship with the client focused on achieving the sales targets.
- Responsible for 360º of the sale process.
- Sales forecast reports.
- Providing support to the management, marketing, product and presale departments to help achieve their objectives.
- Product presentations and demos.
- Researching markets and/or strategic sectors in the assigned countries.
- Attendance at business events and trade fairs to promote and boost product sales in assigned regions.
What are we looking for in you?
- IT area-related university education and accredited with an academic record.
- Native or bilingual level in Italian. Fluent Spanish and English.
- High consultative sales capacity, customer focus and achievement of objectives.
- Ability to work in a team, with a high level of commitment, as this position represents an opportunity for long-term growth.
- High oral and written communication skills.
Advantages of the position
What do we offer?
- Indefinite contract.
- Basic salary + commissions. Regular salary reviews.
- Initial specialization period courtesy of the company (2 months).
- Professional career. Ongoing technological training. Technical specialization.
- Good working atmosphere.
- Company benefits.