International Business Developer [Valencia]
Did you know that EDICOM is one of the world’s major EDI and e-invoicing businesses? And that the e-invoicing market is growing 19% annually and is forecast to be worth more than $20 billion by 2026?
EDICOM helps digitalize companies through the development of SaaS solutions (Software as a Service), automating and integrating data interchange (EDI), thus eliminating manual insertion errors and unnecessary use of paper worldwide. The firm has subsidiaries in New York, Milan, Paris, Valencia, Seville, Murcia, Mexico City, Bogota, Buenos Aires and Sao Paulo.
Our international operations are strengthening in Europe and expanding eastward from our headquarters in Valencia. So, we are seeking to boost our sales force by incorporating Account Managers and thus take our SaaS sales strategy to a new level.
Your main challenge will be selling our software portfolio to multinationals seeking EDI, e-billing and tax compliance solutions (VAT Compliance, Reporting, etc.).
By placing our service at the centre, you will manage the entire sales process: from prospecting new customers and presenting solutions to negotiating the contract and closing the deal.
How to overcome the challenge?
- You can detect new customers by carrying out market studies to identify potential accounts.
Once you have identified potential clients, you will classify, segment and prioritize them in line with the sales plan and budget.
- You will contact potential customers to give business presentations and software demonstrations.
- You will manage these opportunities as they become customers in the pipeline (RFPs, RFIs, RFQs and bids), negotiating contracts, MSAs, SOWs and closing deals with them.
- With respect to your existing customers (your portfolio), you will be responsible for continuing to expand the value of EDICOM’s solutions, holding presentations and demonstrations as part of our cross-selling strategy, as well as following up and closing the sale of new services.
- You will coordinate with other departments (pre-sales, marketing, project management, R&D) to carry out demonstrations or other useful commercial activities to enhance the sales process and convey the value of EDICOM to the potential client.
- You will collaborate with the EDICOM Marketing department to ensure the ongoing improvement of our business presentations, white papers, webinars, and sales pitches, depending on the market you are dealing with.
- You will have productivity KPIs that will age your value and project your professional career.
- You will manage and get the most out of your sales activity through EDICOM CRM.
What we are looking for in you:
- We appreciate experience in direct SaaS sales in any sector. We expect you to be familiar with B2B sales to place EDICOM’s software innovations at the centre of things by managing the entire sales process independently, with a proactive attitude.
- Accredited university education.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills: we want you to demonstrate the ability to give an exceptional sales pitch, i.e. accurate, clear, compelling and effective.
- Proactive attitude, willingness to learn, aptitude for teamwork and focused on results.
- Advanced level English and intermediate Spanish. Knowledge of other languages (French, German, Chinese, Arabic, Greek, Serbian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Norwegia, Dutch, etc.) will be an asset.
Advantages of the position
What we offer:
- You will be part of high-growth company with a mission of great international impact: we are connecting companies around the world and digitizing their processes thanks to our software solutions.
- You will develop professionally in an international company with a pleasant environment. We operate all over the world and we are proud of the cultural diversity of our teams.
- You will have at your disposal an international, uninterrupted and full time initial training course lasting almost 3 months, in which you will learn about EDICOM and its solutions from a functional and technical standpoint, as well as our success stories.
- You will have a planned, constant and recurring training plan.
- You will have the confidence and stability to worry about nothing but your career with the company. Indefinite contract.
- A clear salary package with a competitive fixed salary and a variable commission structure based on the achievement of objectives: we want to reward both your effort and your contribution to EDICOM’s growth. Each year together, we will review your growth, concerns and salary career path.
- Company benefits (medical insurance, gym, sports and team building activities, language training, parking facilities…).
If you are attracted by the challenge and believe you can take our sales strategy to another level, sign up for the offer and join EDICOM.