International IT Account Manager [Valencia]
EDICOM is looking for hands-on people to join its young and dynamic international sales team in Valencia. Are you a proactive person that feels at ease in an international business context? Are you passionate about IT and all its applications? Then you might be the right person for the International Account Manager position!
EDICOM is a multinational leader in cloud-based solution for e-invoicing, Electronic Data Interchange, Integration and Archiving, with headquarters in Valencia. As one of the leading IT companies in the region, EDICOM has been growing steadily in the past few years and currently already has offices in Sevilla, Paris, Milan, Mexico City, New York, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Bogota. To continue our expansion in Europe we are looking for multilingual account managers with strong interpersonal skills and experience in an international commercial context.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Set out strategies to develop new markets for EDICOM’s services.
- Take responsibility for direct sales activities such as phone sales, on-premise product presentations etc.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships with large companies and maintain frequent contact.
- Develop and implement account plans to maximize its revenue streams and margins in accordance with company expectations.
- Develop and submit status/progress and forecast reports.
- Collaborate with the extended EDICOM team, including the executive team, product marketing, project management, and sales operations to achieve sales and revenue objectives.
- Conduct market research in the assigned countries and attending industry events in order to increase knowledge and sales in the assigned sales region.
- Represent EDICOM on international congresses, events and seminars.
What do we look for in you?
- BA/BS from accredited 4-year university, with a previously demonstrated record of initiative in school, work, and extra-curricular activities.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required. We also require high/native-level fluency in a third language like French, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Greek or Hungarian.
- Strong consultative sales skills with an understanding of how to determine prospects’ needs and meet customer objectives and goals.
- Ability to work in a cooperative team environment, with a high level of commitment as this position represents a long term growth opportunity.
- Positive attitude, ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal skills.
- Availability to travel up to maximum 20% of the time.
Advantages of the position
What we offer?
- Start immediately.
- Fixed position in the dynamic and young international commercial team.
- Indefinite contract.
- Base salary plus commission. Regular salary reviews.
- Professional career.
- Extensive training period provided by EDICOM.
- Social benefits (medical insurance, gym, sports and team building activities, language training, parking…)