International Payroll [Valencia]
22.000 - 26.000 € gross per year
Did you know that EDICOM is one of the leading EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) and e-invoicing businesses worldwide? Our solutions link up businesses and large multinationals located on five continents and integrate their management systems.
EDICOM helps digitalize companies through the development of SaaS solutions (Software as a Service), automating and integrating data interchange (EDI), thus eliminating manual insertion errors and unnecessary use of paper worldwide. The company has subsidiaries in New York, Milan, Paris, Valencia, Seville, Murcia, Mexico City, Bogota, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Casablanca.
Would you like to work in an international position, dealing with different issues in the area of labour relations that arise at all our sites? We are seeking a new professional to join our international labour relations team, within the Administration Department at our headquarters in Valencia.
- Calculating salaries for employees in Spain.
- Following training on the labour relations of the various international offices, you will participate in payroll management and/or supervision, especially in FRANCE.
- Statements and payments of contributions to the various agencies.
- International visa analysis and management.
- Admissions and Terminations of affiliation.
- Analysis and implementation of labour legislation updates.
- Attendance management, absenteeism, etc.
- Training management.
- Process improvement analysis and implementation.
- Degree in Labour Sciences, HR and Workplace Relations or related areas.
- Experience in the functions to be carried out appreciated.
- A C1 level of French is essential; a good level of English would be an asset.
- A good academic record is appreciated.
- Good working, analytical, communication and teamwork skills.
Advantages of the position
- Indefinite contract. You will have the confidence and stability to worry about nothing but your career with the company.
- Salary, from 22000 € – 26000 € gross per year.
- Possibility of remote working one day a week.
- With your indefinite contract, from the outset you will have access to company benefits (medical insurance, flexible remuneration, gym, paddle, sports and team-building activities, language training, parking…).
Will you join our team?