International Presales Analyst [Valencia]
Are you enthusiastic about ICT, application analysis and sales? We are looking for people with good analytical ability and technical skills, as well as high customer orientation, to join our company as an International Presales Analyst in Valencia.
EDICOM is a multinational leader in integration of B2B applications and services between companies, with work offices located in Valencia, Seville, Paris, Milan, Mexico City, New York, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Bogota. At EDICOM we work with cutting-edge technologies such as Angular, Docker or Kubernetes and are constantly researching new technologies that can provide scalability and security to all our cloud-based services.
- Functional analysis of the in-house management applications of the commercial and administration department, coordination with the development team on implementation of these applications, their ongoing improvement, etc.
- Holding technical meetings with corporate clients, proposal presentations and functional demonstrations, both nationally and internationally.
- Development of technical proposals, specifications, RFI & RFP processes.
- Support regarding technical features of solutions, definition of scope and documentation for the sales team, both nationally and internationally.
- Developing training plans for sales teams focused on new legislation affecting the services provided by EDICOM, solution features and internal tools.
- Researching and reviewing international legislation related to the services provided by EDICOM.
- Degree in IT Engineering, Multimedia or Telecommunications. Postgraduate training in business management appreciated.
- English high-level, minimum C1. A second foreign language would be a plus.
- Professional experience in functional analysis of applications and processes.
- Project Manager experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Linux, Java, SQL and Windows also appreciated.
- Person with great capacity for work and disciplined.
- Proactive person.
- Team working and interdepartmental skills.
- Good communicator, pleasant approach.
- Availability to travel both at home and internationally, less than 20%.
Advantages of the position
- Immediate entry to the International Presales Department.
- Indefinite contract.
- Professional career and serious salary.
- Training/education period courtesy of the company.
- Good working atmosphere.
- Company benefits (medical insurance, gym, sports and team building activities, language training, parking facilities…).