IT International Sales Consultant [Valencia]
Are you passionate about ICTs and sales? We are looking for people with language skills and sales ability to join us as IT International Sales Consultant in Valencia.
EDICOM is a multinational leader in integration of B2B applications and services between companies, with work offices located in Valencia, Seville, Paris, Milan, Mexico City, New York, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Bogota. At EDICOM we work with cutting-edge technologies such as Angular, Docker or Kubernetes and are constantly researching new technologies that can provide scalability and security to all our cloud-based services.
Your responsibilities would be:
- To build and implement an account plan that best positions EDICOM to maximize its revenue streams and margins in accordance with company expectations.
- Responsible to meet/exceed sales, revenue and margin targets.
- To participate in setting strategies and tactics for each specific sales objective.
- To advocate on behalf of the account with internal EDICOM organizations to obtain product features, delivery dates, and price levels required to drive winning customer solutions.
- Responsible for developing strong customer relationships into the targeted accounts.
- Overall responsibility for the sales process.
- Responsible for developing and submitting status/progress and forecast reports.
- To work with the extended EDICOM team, including the executive team, product marketing, product management, and sales operations to achieve sales and revenue objectives.
- Responsible for direct sales activities requiring product presentations at all levels of management.
- The candidate will also be responsible for conducting market research in the assigned countries and attending industry events in order to increase knowledge and sales in the assigned sales region.
What do we look for in you?
- BA/BS from accredited 4-year university, with a previously demonstrated record of initiative in school, work, and extra-curricular activities.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required. We also require native-level fluency in a third language like Dutch, Portuguese or Hungarian.
- Strong consultative sales skills with an understanding of how to determine prospects’ needs and meet customer objectives and goals.
- Ability to work in a cooperative team environment, with a high level of commitment as this position represents a long term growth opportunity.
- Excellent presentation and verbal/written skills.
Advantages of the position
What we offer
- Start immediately.
- Indefinite contract.
- Base salary plus commission. Regular salary reviews.
- Professional career.
- Extensive training period provided by EDICOM.
- Social benefits (medical insurance, gym, sports and team building activities, language training, parking…)
- Flexible schedule, according to needs.