IT Presales Business Analyst [Valencia]
Did you know that EDICOM is one of the world’s leading EDI and e-billing companies? And that the e-invoicing market shows 19% annual growth and is forecast to be worth more than $20 billion by 2026?
EDICOM helps digitalize companies through the development of SaaS solutions (Software as a Service), automating and integrating data interchange (EDI), thus eliminating manual insertion errors and unnecessary use of paper worldwide. The firm has subsidiaries in New York, Milan, Paris, Valencia, Seville, Murcia, Mexico City, Bogota, Buenos Aires and Sao Paulo.
Our international operations are being reinforced in Europe and expanding towards the Middle East and Asia from our headquarters in the city of Valencia, Spain. To this end, we are seeking to increase our pre-sales team in order to make a qualitative leap in technical and product terms to continue our international expansion plans.
… The job description is listed below and we have tried to make it as detailed as possible, as we want you to have a clear vision of the position you are applying for. Oops! We almost forgot —no need to worry if you don’t meet aaaall the requirements— if after reading the vacancy you have felt a frisson, do not hesitate to apply. We are not just seeking professionals; we are looking for people who want to be professionals.
Your main challenge will consist of research and technical analysis for our SaaS services (present and future), as well as for our client projects. The pre-sales department is the technical reference within the commercial area and thus provides technical consultancy/advice to all national and international projects in which Edicom takes part. This is where you will be a key player from a technical standpoint in the development of company business.
You will manage the entire technical sales process: from the analysis of new solutions and/or B2B projects, to the presentation and technical advocacy of these solutions/projects.
How to overcome this challenge?
Your first step with us will be a 3-month specialized training course in which you will learn about the technologies, tools and functionalities of our EDI, e-invoicing and tax compliance solutions (VAT Compliance, Reporting, etc.).
This training is provided from a technical viewpoint without losing sight of the commercial side.
Once you have passed this course, depending on the foreign languages you master, you will be able to develop an international region, assuming it through research and documentation in order to become a specialist and provide the best integration solutions.
You will work on the basis of tasks scheduled in a timely manner, in order to manage projects in the most efficient and bounded way possible.
You will be in constant communication and interaction with departments such as Sales, Project Management and R+D+i.
Your own functions can be divided into 3 areas of action:
- You will be researching and reviewing updates from international regulatory agencies, looking for changes in technical requirements, tax information reporting and passing on those requirements to the Development area.
- Analysing and segmenting the different projects from the technical perspective, according to our software portfolio: e-Invoicing, EDI services, Trust services, etc.
- Referring to Project Management and R+D+i the technical analyses necessary to adapt the platform functionality to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Maintaining the demos so that they are updated and for the ongoing enhancement of our presentation.
- You will enjoy a constant process of documentation and research, in order to determine the evolution and modifications of our SaaS, as well as international compliance legislation.
- Alongside the sales and marketing department, defining and participating in the technical content of webinars, papers, white papers, presentations, etc.
- Leader in driving and actively consulting on the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as a key technical advisor and promoting our products and services.
- You will take part in technical business meetings through conferences or face-to-face support previously defined by the commercial department to set out the technical needs of the business and provide optimal solutions.
- You will be drafting RFIs, RFPs, RFQs, tenders and PoC (proofs of concept), negotiating contracts from the technical side, MSAs, SOWs and closing agreements with them.
- Presentations to the client of the technical proposals describing the client’s needs and integration project.
- Providing responses to security questionnaires (Risk Assessment and meetings with InfoSec departments of major accounts).
- Validating and checking that the documented technical project is in accordance with the integration model required by the client.
- You will take part in the design, development and management of international product and service training plans for all of our business development sites.
What are we looking for in you?
- Engineer with vocation and interest in the IT sector. Previous IT experience appreciated, but also candidates seeking a change and with a strong commitment to this sector.
- Previous experience in pre-sales teams as Project Manager or Product Owner is a plus.
- High level of English, essential for day-to-day work. A second foreign language such as German, French or Italian will be highly appreciated.
- You will be a multidisciplinary person, with a certain commercial vocation, but not wishing to distance yourself from the more technical part.
- Good informative skills.
- Good ability to work in a team, to be able to collaborate with the commercial and technical areas.
- Availability to travel both at home and internationally, less than 20% of the time.
Advantages of the position
What do we offer?
- You will be part of a high-growth company with a mission of great international impact: we are linking up companies worldwide and digitizing their processes thanks to our software solutions.
- You will develop professionally in an international company with a pleasant environment. We operate all over the world and we are proud of the cultural diversity of our teams.
- You will have a scheduled, constant and recurring training plan.
- You will have the confidence and stability to be concerned with nothing but your career with the company. Indefinite contract.
- A clear salary package with a fixed salary and a variable component according to the achievement of objectives.
- We will review your growth, concerns and salary career path together on a yearly basis.
- Company benefits (medical insurance, gym, sports and team building activities, language training, parking facilities…).
If you are up for the challenge and would like to become part of our international expansion, join our team.