IT Presales Engineer [Mexico City]
Mexico City, Mexico
From MXN 35000 to 45000 gross monthly
Are you enthusiastic about ICT, application analysis and sales? Would you like to carry out technical meetings, proposal presentations and demonstrations for major companies worldwide? Developing technical training plans for our sales team? We accompany you in your growth to achieve excellence as a professional.
EDICOM is a multinational leader in integration of B2B applications and services between companies, with work offices located in Valencia, Seville, Paris, Milan, Mexico City, New York, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Bogota. At EDICOM we work with cutting-edge technologies such as Angular, Docker or Kubernetes and are constantly researching new technologies that can provide scalability and security to all our cloud-based services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Holding technical meetings with corporate clients, presenting proposals and giving functional demonstrations, both nationally and internationally.
- Development of technical proposals, specifications, RFI & RFP processes.
- Support on technical features of solutions and definition of scope and documentation for the sales team, both nationally and internationally.
- Analysis and research on new technological projects, EDI and evolutionary services.
- Researching and reviewing legislation in the international scope related to the services provided by Edicom.
- Developing training plans for sales teams focused on new legislation and the services provided by EDICOM, solution features and internal tools.
What are we looking for in you?
- Computer, Telecommunications or related engineering degree completed.
- High level of English (C1).
- Fluent Portuguese preferably.
- A hard-working, disciplined and proactive person.
- Team working and interdepartmental skills.
- Good communicator, pleasant manner and good relationship skills.
- Availability to travel both at home and internationally, less than 20%.
Advantages of the position
What do we offer?
- Open contract.
- Basic salary + commissions. Regular salary reviews.
- Training period courtesy of the company.
- Professional career.
- Working on major projects for top-tier domestic and international organizations.
- Good working atmosphere.
- Benefits better than legally stipulated.
- Social benefits (insurance for major medical expenses, team building activities, language training…).