IT Presales Engineer [Valencia]
Are you keen on ICT, application analysis and sales? Do you handle yourself perfectly in international environments bringing technical solutions to large companies? Would you like to develop technical training plans for the sales team? We accompany you in your growth to achieve excellence as a professional.
EDICOM is a multinational leader in integration of B2B applications and services between companies, with work offices located in Valencia, Seville, Murcia, Paris, Milan, Mexico City, New York, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Bogota. At EDICOM we work with cutting-edge technologies such as Angular, Docker or Kubernetes and are constantly researching new technologies that can provide scalability and security to all our cloud-based services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Holding technical meetings with corporate clients, with proposal presentations and functional demonstrations, both nationally and internationally.
- Development of technical proposals, specifications and RFI & RFP processes.
- Support related with technical features of solutions, definition of scope and documentation for the sales team, both nationally and internationally.
- Analysis and research of new technological projects, EDI and evolutionary services.
- Direct collaboration in the training area:
◦ Detecting and assessing new training needs.
◦ Content creation, visualisation and review.
◦ Content design and layout.
◦ Designing training plans.
◦ Coordination with international collaborators.
◦ Teaching, tutoring and assessing the training.
◦ Quality control and impact of the training given.
◦ Research and learning in new training technologies.
What are we looking for in you?
- Degree in IT Engineering, Multimedia or Telecommunications.
- English high-level, minimum C2. A second foreign language such as Italian would be a plus.
- Person with great working capacity and disciplined.
- Good informative skills.
- Proactive person.
- Team working and interdepartmental skills.
- Good communicator, friendly and approachable.
- Availability to travel both at home and internationally, less than 20% of the time.
Advantages of the position
What do we offer?
- Immediate entry to the International Presales Department.
- Indefinite contract.
- Professional career and serious salary.
- Training/education period courtesy of the company.
- Good working atmosphere.
- Company benefits (medical insurance, language training, teambuilding and sports activities. Also, in Valencia, gym and parking facilities).