Presales Consultant [São Paulo]
São Paulo, Brazil
6500 - 7500 R$ gross monthly
Are you enthusiastic about ICT, application analysis and sales? Would you like to carry out technical meetings, proposal presentations and demonstrations for major companies worldwide? Developing technical training plans for our sales team? We accompany you in your growth to achieve excellence as a professional.
EDICOM is a multinational leader in integration of B2B applications and services between companies, with work offices located in Valencia, Seville, Paris, Milan, Mexico City, New York, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Bogota. At EDICOM we work with cutting-edge technologies such as Angular, Docker or Kubernetes and are constantly researching new technologies that can provide scalability and security to all our cloud-based services.
- Holding technical meetings with corporate clients, proposal presentations and functional demonstrations, both nationally and internationally.
- Development of technical proposals, specifications, RFI & RFP processes.
- Support on technical features of solutions and definition of scope and documentation for the sales team, both nationally and internationally.
- Developing training plans for sales teams focused on new legislation affecting the services provided by EDICOM, solution features and internal tools.
- Researching and reviewing international legislation related to the services provided by EDICOM.
- IT Engineering, Computational Physics, Mathematics, Information systems.
- High level of English, minimum C1 or TOEIC 900.
- Intermediate Spanish or DELE B1.
- Knowledge of Linux, Java, SQL and Windows.
- Person with great capacity for work, disciplined and proactive attitude.
- Team working skills.
- Good communicator, pleasant approach.
- Availability to travel both at home and internationally.
Advantages of the position
- Immediate incorporation to the International Presales Department.
- Professional career and serious salary.
- Private medical insurance.
- Training/education period courtesy of the company.