Senior Java Programmer [Mexico City]
Mexico City, Mexico
We are seeking a Senior Java Programmer for our Research and Development department for our Mexico City branch. The candidate will form part of the Research and Development department for analysis and execution of B2B communication software and infrastructure development and upgrading projects.
EDICOM is a multinational leader in integration of B2B applications and services between companies, with work offices located in Valencia, Seville, Paris, Milan, Mexico City, New York, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Bogota. At EDICOM we work with cutting-edge technologies such as Angular, Docker or Kubernetes and are constantly researching new technologies that can provide scalability and security to all our cloud-based services.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Developing and programming cutting-edge technology solutions.
- Generating data models for relational and NoSQL database managers.
- Functional analysis of solutions.
- Working to SCRUM agile methodologies.
What do we look for in you?
- Student or graduate in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering or related.
- Expert knowledge of Java programming, and familiarity with AngularJS, SQL/NoSQL and Ceph / S3 storage systems.
- Must have experience in programming with environment such as SPRING, Hibernate/JPA, MAVEN, Npm, GitLab, etc.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap and other new frontend frameworks.
- Good academic record.
Advantages of the position
What we offer
- Start immediately.
- Career plan.
- Indefinite contract or internship in company plus indefinite hiring. Possibility of completing degree or master final project.
- EDI training period courtesy of the company (1 month approx.).
- Good and international working atmosphere.
- Working on major projects for top-tier domestic and international organizations.
- Social benefits (insurance covering major medical expenses, team building activities, language training…).