SW QA Automation Engineer [Valencia, Sevilla or Murcia]
Valencia, Spain / Sevilla, Spain / Murcia, Spain
24.000 - 34.000 € gross per year
Would you like to improve the quality of our software development through test automation? Designing tests for front-end and back-end applications? Developing automated tests and analysing and interpreting test results? We accompany you in your growth to achieve excellence as a professional, working under agile methodologies, with ongoing training sessions in soft and hard skills, as well as periodic performance evaluations.
EDICOM is a multinational leader in integration of B2B applications and services between companies, with work offices located in Valencia, Seville, Paris, Milan, Murcia, Mexico City, New York, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Bogota. At EDICOM we work with cutting-edge technologies such as Angular, Docker or Kubernetes and are constantly researching new technologies that can provide scalability and security to all our cloud-based services.
Their responsibilities will include:
- Designing tests for both front-end and back-end applications.
- Analysing and interpreting test results and reporting.
- Developing automated tests.
What are we looking for in you?
- Degree in IT Engineering.
- Hard-working person, with great capacity for analysis, creativity and customer focus. Good communicator and friendly approach.
- Able to work in a team and good communicator.
- Good level of English (B1 minimum).
- Knowledge and/or experience with tools (Soapui, Postman, Jmeter…)
- Preference will be given to:
- Knowledge of libraries (Selenium, REST Assured)
- Experience in testing areas.
- Knowledge in agile test methodologies (Agile testing).
- English B2.
Advantages of the position
What do we offer?
- Immediate start.
- Indefinite contract.
- Training in Context Driven Testing methodology.
- Professional career. Ongoing technological training. Technical specialization.
- Working on big projects.
- Good working atmosphere.
- Flexible schedule and possibility of remote working, according to needs.
- Initial salary according to experience, qualifications and languages. From 26,000 to 36,000 euros gross per annum. Regular salary reviews.
- Company benefits (private medical insurance, online sports activities, teambuilding actions, language training).