R+D Programmer Analyst [Valencia]
We are seeking a R+D Programmer Analyst for our Research and Development department in Valencia. We would like to recruit a dynamic and innovative person to analyse and execute software development and updating projects and B2B communication infrastructures.
EDICOM is a multinational leader in integration of B2B applications and services between companies, with work offices located in Valencia, Seville, Paris, Milan, Mexico City, New York, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Bogota. At EDICOM we work with cutting-edge technologies such as Angular, Docker or Kubernetes and are constantly researching new technologies that can provide scalability and security to all our cloud-based services.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Developing and programming cutting-edge technology solutions.
- Generating data models for relational and NoSQL database managers.
- Functional analysis of solutions.
- Working to SCRUM agile methodologies.
What do we look for in you?
- Student or graduate in IT, Telecommunications or related areas.
- Expert knowledge of Java programming, and familiarity with AngularJS, SQL/NoSQL and Ceph / S3 storage systems.
- Must have experience in programming with environment such as SPRING, Hibernate/JPA, MAVEN,Npm, GitLab, etc.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap and other new frontend frameworks.
- Good academic record.
Advantages of the position
What we offer
- Start immediately.
- Indefinite contract or internship in company plus indefinite hiring. Possibility of completing degree or master final project.
- Initial salary according to experience, qualities and languages. Regular salary reviews.
- Professional career. Ongoing technological training. Technical specialization.
- Initial specialization period courtesy of the company (2 months).
- Social benefits (medical insurance, gym, sports and team building activities, language training, parking…)
- Good working atmosphere.
- Working on major projects for top-tier domestic and international organizations.
- Flexible schedule and possibility of teleworking, according to needs.