R+D Programmer Analyst [Valencia, Sevilla and Murcia]
Valencia, España / Sevilla, España / Murcia, España
25.000 - 31.000 € gross per year
Would you like to work with cutting edge technologies such as AngularJS or Kubernetes? Developing software solutions? Constantly researching new technologies to provide scalability and security? Working under SCRUM methodology? We accompany you in your growth to achieve excellence as a professional through ongoing technology training sessions and regular performance assessments.
EDICOM is a multinational leader in integration of B2B applications and services between companies, with work offices located in Valencia, Seville, Murcia, Paris, Milan, Mexico City, New York, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Bogota. At EDICOM we work with cutting-edge technologies such as Angular, Docker or Kubernetes and are constantly researching new technologies that can provide scalability and security to all our cloud-based services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and programming state-of-the-art technology solutions.
- Generating data models on relational DB managers and NoSQL.
- Functional analysis of the solutions.
- Working under agile SCRUM methodologies.
What are we looking for in you?
- Degree in IT, Telecommunications or related areas.
- Prior experience in the required technologies and the responsibilities defined appreciated, as well as recent graduates or final year students seeking stability and a professional career.
- Thorough knowledge of Java programming. Knowledge of AngularJS, SQL/NoSQL and Ceph/S3 archiving systems also appreciated.
- Must have experience in programming environments such as SPRING, Hibernate/JPA, MAVEN, Npm, GitLab, etc.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap and other new front end frameworks.
- Good academic record.
Advantages of the position
What do we offer?
- Immediate start.
- Indefinite contract.
- Initial salary according to experience, qualifications and languages. From 25,000 to 31,000 euros gross per annum. Regular salary reviews.
- Initial specialization period courtesy of the company (2 months).
- Professional career. Ongoing technological training. Technical specialization.
- Good working atmosphere.
- Working on major projects for top-ranking organizations, both national and international.
- Company benefits (medical insurance, language training, teambuilding and sports activities). In addition, in Valencia, gym and parking facilities).
- Flexible schedule and remote working options, according to needs.