Security Risk and Compliance Consultant – GRC [Valencia]
Your main task will be to ensure regulatory compliance in relation to Edicom’s information security by participating in national and international auditing and certification processes.
How to overcome the challenge?
- Maintaining Edicom’s certifications and management systems, ensuring regulatory compliance (Edicom has ISO 27001 certifications in ISO 20000-1, RGPD, eIDAS, etc.)
- Carrying out internal compliance audits and coordination of external audit and certification processes.
- Participating in risk management processes within the framework of corporate strategy.
- Coordination with the different business areas (Commercial, Presales, Systems, R&D, Project Management, etc.) to define controls and processes that support the company’s objectives.
- Maintaining the documentation system and development of security policies, regulations and procedures.
What we are looking for in you:
- Degree in IT Engineering, Telecommunications or similar related to Information Technology.
- Experience in the rollout or maintenance of Information Security Systems, also valuing participation in projects related to ENS, RGPD or ISO 20000-1, ISO 22301, eIDAS, etc.
- Experience in participating in regulatory compliance audits such as ISO 27001, ENS, RGPD AND ISO 20000-1.
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks for information security, data protection, risk management methodologies, compliance audits and ICT governance.
- Holding certificates such as CISA, CISM, ISO 27001 LA, ITIL, DPO, etc. also appreciated.
- Knowledge of security systems and devices is an asset: Firewall, SIEM, Antivirus, DLP, coding tools, IDS, IPS, Nessus, etc.
- Availability to work occasionally at different times and to travel no more than 10% of the time.
- Good oral and written communication skills, including technical and business writing. Good documentation and presentation skills with ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical profiles.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, and able to perform in dynamic environments.
- Hard-working, proactive, methodical and disciplined. Good communicator, decisive and approachable.
- Good English level (minimum B2). We value the knowledge of other languages.
- Academic records and/or possible professional experiences will be appreciated.
Advantages of the position
What we offer:
- You will be part of the Compliance team, taking part in national and international auditing and certification processes.
- Salary reviews every six months during the first two years in line with your performance, growth, attitude, commitment, language and personal skills and work quality. Subsequent reviews on an annual basis.
If you are attracted by the challenge and believe you can take our sales strategy forward to another level, why not apply for the vacancy and join EDICOM.