Cloud Systems Engineer [Valencia]
Are you an expert in Cloud systems? We are looking for a person with initiative to join our Technical department to train as a Senior Cloud Systems Engineer.
EDICOM is a multinational leader in integration of B2B applications and services between companies, with work offices located in Valencia, Seville, Paris, Milan, Mexico City, New York, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Bogota. At EDICOM we work with cutting-edge technologies such as Angular, Docker or Kubernetes and are constantly researching new technologies that can provide scalability and security to all our cloud-based services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- CLOUD/corporate administration infrastructure (server administration, communications equipment, security, operating systems Windows and Linux, DBs, etc.), user workstations and data encryption.
- Installation, commissioning and monitoring of applications developed by R+D.
- Processing technologies such as high availability database systems, app load balancers, virtualization, etc.
What are we looking for in you?
- IT or Telecommunications engineering.
- Proven experience administering Linux, also valuing experience in networks, firewalls, routers, load balancers, databases and other knowledge related with systems and architectures.
- Hard-working, disciplined people with initiative in research.
- Availability for flexible work schedule: alternate morning, afternoon and night shifts and weekends.
Advantages of the position
What do we offer you?
- Immediate start.
- Indefinite contract.
- Initial salary according to experience, qualifications and languages. Regular salary reviews.
- Initial specialization period courtesy of the company (2 months).
- Professional career. Ongoing technological training. Technical specialization.
- Good working atmosphere.
- Working on major projects for top-tier organizations, both national and international.
- Company benefits (medical insurance, gym, sports and team building activities, language training, parking…).