Software integration engineer [Mexico City]
Mexico City, Mexico
From MXN 21.000 to 35.000 gross monthly.
EDICOM is a multinational leader in integration of B2B applications and services between companies, with work offices located in Valencia, Seville, Paris, Milan, Mexico City, New York, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Bogota. At EDICOM we work with cutting-edge technologies such as Angular, Docker or Kubernetes and are constantly researching new technologies that can provide scalability and security to all our cloud-based services.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Analysing customer requirements and designing integration specifications.
- Configuring and parameterizing client EDI software and providing customers with technical advice.
- User training, client installation support and B2B customer advice.
What do we look for in you?
- Degree in Computer Engineering, IT, Telecommunications, Geodesy, Mathematics or Physics with IT and programming skills. (We also welcome applications from final year engineering degree students).
- Hard-working and disciplined.
- Good communicator, good working capacity, decisive and approachable.
- High level of English (minimum B2).
- Java knowledge and Linux, MySQL Server and/or ORACLE also appreciated.
- Report cards and/or possible professional experience will be assessed.
Advantages of the position
What we offer
- Start immediately. Possibility of promotion from Integration Area to the International Projects Department.
- Initial salary according to experience, qualities and languages. From MXN 21.000 to 35.000 gross year. Regular salary reviews.
- Initial EDI specialization period courtesy of the company
- Professional career. Ongoing technological training. Technical specialization.
- Social benefits (insurance covering major medical expenses, team building activities, language training…).
- Working on major projects for top-tier domestic and international organizations.
- Project-oriented work.
- Good working atmosphere.