Software Integrator with portuguese [Remote]
Did you know that EDICOM is one of the leading EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) and e-invoicing companies worldwide? Our solutions link up businesses and large multinationals located on five continents and integrate their management systems.
EDICOM helps digitalize companies through the development of SaaS solutions (Software as a Service), automating and integrating data interchange (EDI) and eliminating manual insertion errors and unnecessary use of paper around the world. The firm has branches in New York, Milan, Paris, Valencia, Seville, Seville, Murcia, Mexico City, Bogota, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Casablanca.
Our international operations have a strong presence in Europe and we are expanding eastward from our head office in Valencia, Spain. So, we are looking to expand our integration department with the incorporation of Software Integrators to work remotely (in Smart Working mode) from Portugal and so take our SaaS integration projects to a new level.
Your main challenge will be achieving full integration of SaaS EDI solutions for electronic billing and tax compliance (VAT Compliance, e-Reporting, etc.).
Placing our technical consulting service at the centre, you will be involved in all phases of the integration project: everything ranging from assessment of tasks received through Project Management and coordinated by Team Management, discussion of these tasks in the Daily Scrum, execution of planned tasks, training and customer support.
How to overcome the challenge?
- Your first step in EDICOM will consist of taking part in an approximately six-week full-time specialization course, in which we will teach you all about SaaS EDI, e-invoicing and tax compliance.
- Once you have the sprint delimited and you have your tasks defined, assessed and assigned in your backlog, you will be able to manage your time to achieve the scheduled targets.
- Your tasks will include automation of ERP format conversions (IDOC, .CSV, XML, JSON, etc.) from the sender to other standard formats (EDIFACT, ODETTE, X12, VDA, PEPPOL, XML UBL) for integration with the ERP format of the recipient. To do so:
- As the need arises and with some experience, you will be able to make customized developments (reports), analyse the clients’ needs and take care of their development. You will also take note and transfer the requirements for new screens to the R&D (Research and Development) area to develop these new functionalities.
- You will parameterize the SaaS EDI for the client so that it is perfectly suitable for the project.
- You will be setting the parameters for the various secure communication protocols (API, AS2, Web Service, RESTFul, Java Adapter, SFTP, OFTP2, etc.) for sending information between companies. Carrying out communications tests.
- Through time, you will be giving advice and generating integration proposals adapted to the client’s format. It will be you who decides what to do and when within the Sprint.
- You will program the transformation between the different data formats between the client ERP and the recipient’s standard ERP.
- You will be in charge of the testing phase (functional trials) before rollout.
- You will train the client and provide them with technical support.
- You will run the go live and stabilisation phase.
- We will accompany you with recurrent and ongoing tutorials, every three months throughout the first year, so that you feel guided.
What we are looking for in you:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics or Physics with IT and programming skills. .
- Previous experience in the required technologies and the responsibilities defined appreciated, as well as recent graduates or final year students seeking stability and a professional career.
- Disciplined person with great working capacity. Good communicator, decisive and approachable.
- Good level of English (minimum B2). We also value Spanish, Italian, French, Turkish, Arabic, Dutch, German or Polish.
- Academic records and/or possible professional experiences will be appreciated.
- Full-time work permit in Portugal.
Advantages of the position
What we offer:
- You will be part of top-level international technical teams and participate in projects all over the world, where you will have the opportunity to make your foreign languages a fundamental tool in your day-to-day work.
- You will take part in international projects, where you will be able to take your profile as a technical consultant to an international level.
- From the outset, you will be able to propose and innovate in all phases of the implementation project, thanks to agile methodologies and the efficient communication between departments and teams that we enjoy at EDICOM.
- You will have productivity KPIs to gauge your value and further your professional career.
- You will have within your reach a clearly defined professional career from which you will be able to access positions such as Project Manager, Team Manager, Technical Key Account Manager, etc.
If you are attracted by the challenge and believe you can take our sales strategy forward to another level, sign up for the vacancy and join EDICOM.