Software integrator [São Paulo]
São Paulo, Brazil
EDICOM is a multinational leader in integration of B2B applications and services between companies, with work offices located in Valencia, Seville, Paris, Milan, Mexico City, New York, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Bogota. At EDICOM we work with cutting-edge technologies such as Angular, Docker or Kubernetes and are constantly researching new technologies that can provide scalability and security to all our cloud-based services.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Analysing customer requirements and designing integration specifications.
- Configuring and parameterizing client EDI software and providing customers with technical advice.
- User training, client installation support and B2B customer advice.
What do we look for in you?
- Licentiate Degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering, Licentiate Degree in Exact Sciences. Degree in Physics, Degree in Exact Sciences, Degree in Mathematics, Licentiate Degree in Applied Mathematics and Scientific Computing, Biomedical Informatics, Computational Physics or Licentiate Degree in Information Systems.
- Hard-working and disciplined.
- Good communicator, good working capacity, decisive and approachable.
- Good level of English (minimum B2) and we value Italian, Portuguese, French, Turkish, Arabic Dutch, German or Polish.
- Knowledge in Java and experience with Linux, MySQL Server and/or ORACLE a plus.
- Academic records and/or possible professional experiences will be appreciated.
Advantages of the position
What we offer
- Indefinite contract.
- Professional career.
- Initial specialization period courtesy of the company.
- Private medical insurance.