Software integrator [Valencia, Sevilla and Milan]
Valencia, Spain / Sevilla, Spain / Milan, Italy
21.000 - 33.000 €
EDICOM is a multinational leader in integration of B2B applications and services between companies, with work offices located in Valencia, Seville, Paris, Milan, Mexico City, New York, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Bogota. At EDICOM we work with cutting-edge technologies such as Angular, Docker or Kubernetes and are constantly researching new technologies that can provide scalability and security to all our cloud-based services.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Analysing customer requirements and designing integration specifications.
- Configuring and parameterizing client EDI software and providing customers with technical advice.
- User training, client installation support and B2B customer advice.
What do we look for in you?
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, Geodesy, Mathematics or Physics with IT and programming skills. (We also welcome applications from final year degree students). Senior Technician in Multiplatform Application Development and Senior Technician in Web Application Development will also be considered.
- Hard-working and disciplined.
- Good communicator, good working capacity, decisive and approachable.
- Good level of English (minimum B2) and we value Italian, Portuguese, French, Turkish, Arabic Dutch, German or Polish.
- Knowledge in Java and experience with Linux, MySQL Server and/or ORACLE a plus.
- Academic records and/or possible professional experiences will be appreciated.
Advantages of the position
What we offer
- Start immediately. Possibility of promotion from Integration Area to the International Projects Department.
- Indefinite contract or internship in company plus indefinite hiring. Possibility of completing degree or master final project.
- Initial salary according to experience, qualities and languages. From 21,000 to 33,000 euros gross per annum. Regular salary reviews.
- Initial EDI specialization period courtesy of the company (2 months).
- Professional career. Ongoing technological training. Technical specialization.
- Good working atmosphere.
- Working on major projects for top-tier domestic and international organizations.
- Social benefits (private medical insurance (Valencia y Sevilla), gym (Valencia), team building and sport activities, language training, parking (Valencia)…)
- Flexible schedule and possibility of teleworking, according to needs.