Software integrator [Valencia, Sevilla, Murcia and Milan]
Valencia, Spain / Sevilla, Spain / Murcia, Spain / Milan, Italy
21.000 - 33.000 € gross per year
EDICOM is a multinational leader in integration of B2B applications and services between companies, with work offices located in Valencia, Seville, Murcia, Paris, Milan, Mexico City, New York, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Bogota. At EDICOM we work with cutting-edge technologies such as Angular, Docker or Kubernetes and are constantly researching new technologies that can provide scalability and security to all our cloud-based services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing customer requirements and designing integration specifications.
- Configuring and parameterizing EDI software for the client and providing customers with technical advice.
- User training, providing the client with installation support and B2B guidance.
What are we looking for in you?
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, Geodesy, Mathematics or Physics with IT and programming skills. Advanced Technical Degree in Multiplatform Application Development and Advanced Technical Degree in Web Applications Development.
- Prior experience in the required technologies and the responsibilities defined appreciated, as well as recent graduates or final year students seeking stability and a professional career.
- Person with great working capacity and disciplined. Good communicator, decisive and approachable.
- Good level of English (minimum B2). We also value Italian, Portuguese, French, Turkish, Arabic, Dutch, German or Polish.
- Knowledge in Java and experience with Linux, MySQL Server and/or ORACLE a plus.
- Academic records and/or possible professional experiences will be appreciated.
Advantages of the position
What do we offer?
- Immediate start. Possibility of promotion from Integration Area to the International Projects Department.
- Indefinite contract or internship in company plus indefinite hiring. Possibility of completing degree or master final project.
- Initial EDI specialization period courtesy of the company.
- Professional career. Ongoing technological training. Technical specialization.
- Working on major projects for front-runner domestic and international organizations.
- Good working atmosphere.
- Flexible schedule and remote working options, as required.
- Initial salary according to experience, qualifications and languages. From 21,000 to 33,000 euros gross annually. Regular salary reviews.
- Company benefits (medical insurance, language training, teambuilding and sports activities. Also, in Valencia, gym and parking facilities).