System Operator Technician [Valencia]
18.000 - 22.000 € gross per year
EDICOM is a multinational leader in integration of B2B applications and services between companies, with work offices located in Valencia, Seville, Paris, Milan, Mexico City, New York, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Bogota.
We work with cutting-edge technologies such as Angular, Docker or Kubernetes and are constantly researching new technologies that can provide scalability and security to all our cloud-based services.
Would you like to maintain and evolve the infrastructure for our SaaS services? Monitoring and operating the cloud platform to ensure its security and availability? Working under SCRUM and Kanban methodologies? We accompany you as you progress towards achieving excellence as a professional through continuous technology training sessions and regular performance assessments.
Their responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance and evolution of the corporate IT infrastructure.
- Inventory management and assigning material.
- Internal user incident support.
- Operation of the entire corporate voice and data platform.
- Maintenance and installation of all IT installations in the EDICOM offices.
- Maintenance of the facilities necessary for the proper functioning of all internal applications and services.
- Monitoring and operation of the entire cloud and corporate platform according to the systems monitoring procedures.
- Alarms and events management and action according to procedures.
- Status review of all services and systems.
What are we looking for in you?
- Micro-computing Systems and Networks Technician or Senior Systems Administration Technician, Multiplatform/Web Applications Development.
- Good academic record.
- Hard-working, disciplined people with initiative in research.
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows systems, networks, firewalls, routers, load balancers and databases
- Availability for flexible work schedule: alternate morning, afternoon, night shifts and weekends.
Advantages of the position
What do we offer?
- Immediate start.
- Indefinite contract. If the successful candidate is a student who needs to carry out curricular practices, it would be possible to formalize them. At the end of the agreement it would become an indefinite contract.
- Serious professional career and salary. Permanent job.
- Initial training period courtesy of the company.
- Good working atmosphere.
- Initial salary from 18,000 to 22,000 euros gross per year.
- Social benefits (private medical insurance, gym and sports activities, teambuilding actions, language training, parking…).