What distinguishes me? How can I make my CV stand out? We invite you to answer these and other questions in a free online workshop: “How to make a standout CV”. The EDICOM Human Resources team will personally and individually advise students and graduates of IT degrees from the ETSE-UV on how to get the maximum potential from their curriculum.
We have 25 years of experience in the selection of professional profiles, especially technical, in countries such as Spain, Mexico, Italy, France, the United States, Argentina, Colombia and Brazil. Our team currently comprises over 600 people.
How can we help you?
We will help you answer questions that you will surely have asked yourself at one time or another:
- Do you not know where to start when it comes to designing your CV?
- Do you think that because you do not have experience, your application is not attractive to companies?
- Do you have doubts about whether it is appropriate or not to give your CV a more personal touch?
- What distinguishes you from the rest of the candidates and what is the best way to show it in your CV?
- What does a recruiter focus on?
Who can take part?
Students and graduates in:
- IT degree.
- Degree in Telematics.
- Degree in Multimedia.
- Degree in Data Science.
- Master in Data Science.
- Master in Web Technologies, Cloud Computing and Mobile Applications.
- Master in Telecommunication Engineering.
- Master in Bioinformatics.
How to take part?
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and state the subject: Workshop: How to make a standout CV.
- We will send you a reply e-mail with a link to an appointment via Zoom for November 24. The appointment will be exclusive for you in order to advise you personally on how to draw up a CV that makes you stand out. The session will last approximately 15 minutes and takes place between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Your CV is a powerful tool; it will speak for you when you are not there. Do not settle for being just one of the others.